Thank you Usher


As a wise man once said… these are my confessions.
1.       I confess I get annoyed when people try and talk when I’m watching Real Housewives.  There is a lot of drama and I need to concentrate.
2.       I confess I play favorites between my boyfriend’s two dogs and let the little one sleep in bed and big, smelly one sleep on the couch.  I am such a jerk. I then try and compensate by giving him two treats instead of one.

3.       I confess my new favorite song is Tornado by Little Big Town.  And when it comes on the radio I pretend I am the front man for the Stephanie Webber Band.

 
Happy Friday! And thank you to A Blonde Ambition for hosting today's link-up!

2 comments:

  1. While I can't really understand the RH thing, my mom is the same way about Steelers games. I'm not allowed to call when they're playing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can't call my dad during Walking Dead! It's fun that your mom is a Steelers fan - my mom would be fine if football didnt exist but my sister never misses a Colts game. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS