My Office is Ugly

Morning! Before I forget I wanted to say, "Hallelujah!" It was finally warm enough to break out the Zara trench I've had stored away for warmer weather. 


Zara Trench
I’m at work 40 plus hours a week so having a space that is fun and comfortable is key.   On that note, I'm a crappy decorator.  I just never got that gene; and I don't particularly like decorating because when it turns out crappy I get  frustrated with myself; the universe; people who can decorate; people  who show off their decorating and the Canadian geese outside my window.  I also hate spending money on things  I cant wear or put in my belly. 

I've been pinning like crazy and these are few of my favorite office ideas.   I've even googled "cubicles" ten different ways to make sure I haven't missed anything.


Here is what I found:



Here is my inspiration board:



Here is a tour of my old office:

Here is what Maria "filed not piled" Menounos has to say.




Side Note: I'm definitely ordering some of these prints from photographer Juliette Tang for my office or maybe even bedroom.  Some place I can look at them every day.   Side note:  I've actually know her since her Harvard summer school days.  She's always been an incredible talent.

Great Expectations

Portrait of a Lady

Also, I suggest you stop by and visit these lovely ladies today! The are both terrific bloggers and getting to know them better has been a lot of fun. 



Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Cute office space pictures! My favorite is the first one, but I can't wait to see what you do to your office!
    Visiting from Northern Belle Diaries and am a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to create an inspirational space to do my work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love me some Pinterest for finding inspiration! Thanks so much for linking up on JB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie! I'll mail you prints as a housewarming gift! Email me your address :)

    None of this ordering business between old friends. Heart you!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS