Olay CC Cream: O
wow. I switched to this in December
after falling in love with the idea of ridding myself of foundation. At first, it caused some dryness and flaking
but now it’s turned into one of my favorite products. It’s light and feels like a serum going
on. I like it because the color and
texture looks the same from am to pm. Rare
combination.
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: I’ve used this since college. It has an elegant feel and I use it in place
of CC cream on weekends.
Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow in Totally Neutral: A great blue-grey neutral. It’s a smoky wash of color I can
wear every day.
Sephora Precision Sponge.
I call this the egg. They really
hold up and I usually throw them in the wash with towels to get them clean.
Lip Smacker Vanilla: Yum.
Clinique High Lengths Mascara: Dream mascara. Not crazy about the brush but the finished
product looks natural and glossy.
No comments:
Post a Comment