Allie's having a pretty awesome link-up over at Tales of Twenty Something I'd highly suggest you check out her v-log. So funny.
Peak. Thursday’s
ladies night spent with Amanda and Miranda.
Lots of laughs and gossip and wine made for a happy girl.
Pit. Overspending.
Yikes. I went over budget by about $300 thanks
to an unplanned shopping trip and a weekend with Boyfriend to the casino. I will be bringing my lunch and skipping Starbucks
for the next few weeks to help make up the difference. The pits.
What’s playing on the radio…
Happy Friday!

Can I come to wine night next time? I want to be in that photo. It looks so fun.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am in love with this song right now.
I want to see a picture of the cute little girl who does that last line. At least, I imagine her to be the cutest ever. I want her to narrate my life.
ReplyDeleteGirls nights are so fun! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I hate going over budget, but thank goodness we can make it up with a little frugalness other places! You girls look like you're having a blast at Girls' night!! Have a fab weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove a good girls night! I feel ya on the overspending---I'm guilty ALL the TIME!
ReplyDeleteThat girls night looks like a blast!! Love girl time! Also love Thrift Shop, def have that playing in my car right now! New follower from the bloglovin link-up.
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com