I’m definitely leaning towards Charleston. My best friend from college lives there and it’s just a magical city. I feel more myself when I’m there and I can see it being a place we go time and time again.
![]() |
![]() |
| Elissa * Folly Beach * She-Crab Soup * Summer Dresses * Flip Flops |
![]() |
| Broadway * Grand Central Station * Bryant Park * Times Square * 9/11 Memorial |
Happy Thursday!



Have a wonderful time on your trip - wherever you decide to go! (Glad you'll get a Call of Duty break. I'm familiar with that :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sara! We are at point where he waits until Real Housewives in on before he disappears in the “media room.” He’s on cloud nine when its Bachelor Monday followed by Real Housewives Beverly Hills because that means triple playing time.
DeleteBest kind of decision indeed! We recently went to NYC for four days and had a BLAST. It's funny because the main reason we went was to visit my best friend from my childhood. I'm sure you will enjoy either, getting away is just fun in general! P.S. Love the new layout :)
ReplyDelete