Five Snacks I’m Loving Right Now

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1. Meijer Naturals Fruit Squeezies: I typically run to Subway for lunch and I've been eating these instead of chips or a cookie.  They taste like spicy applesauce.  Go figure.



2.    Mini Babybel Cheese: Cheese is the devil in Prada.  Super delicious and I can’t seem to get enough of them.  I can eat like ten in a row. 



3.    Archer Farms Raw Almonds: Almonds are great.  Sweet and a handful cuts hunger in half.  I can still barley make it to lunch but these help.





4.    V8 Sparkling Juice: These are great for an afternoon pick-me-up.  I like pouring them over ice.  I wish they were fizzier but I’m not perfect and neither are they.



5.    Clif BarsOatmeal Raisin Walnut.  They are super moist.  (ugh, I hate that word) I usually stay clear of the granola type bars because I don’t like the texture.  But these are squishy (much better word) which I love. 


Happy Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. I MISS MEIJER SO MUCH. womp womp womp #michiganproblems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meijer really does have the best produce. I will usually buy everything else possible at Walmart and then make an extra trip. Love Michigan. Beautiful state.

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS