Lounge


Ladies obsessed with shoes and bags make my sweatpants obsession seem, well, kind of frumpy. I’ve never been much of a purse and shoe gal. When I daydream about new clothes Lululemon and Gap Body are almost always key players.

I picked-up the Wunder Under Pant from Lululemon and refused to take them off Saturday and Sunday and frankly, if I thought I could get away with it, I would still be wearing them today.
 
I gave myself the title, Queen of BBQ Chicken Salad this weekend. I've probably made this for dinner five times this past month. We can't seem to get enough it. The secret is to freeze the plates a few minutes before serving. Keeps everything cold and delicious.
 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I like shoes and purses, but I definitely dream about new lounge clothes more than anything else! Once I hit my next weight loss goal I'm getting myself new workout clothes...which always end up doubling as loungers for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ll have to tell me how you’re meeting your weight loss goals. I sized-up in Lululemon this weekend and almost fainted. I’m considering trying the no sugar/ no yeast diet and stepping up the elliptical routine. Something happened when I turned 29 and I’ve had to work harder to lose the fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a handbag girl but not a shoe girl by any means. I've thought about trying the yeast free diet but I really love cheese and bread. A lot. Which is probably part of the problem in the first place! Why is all the good stuff so bad for you? Anyway, I'm sure it's worth it but the Lululemon prices just make me cringe. Ouch. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Lululemon is the worst thing that happened to my wallet. Plenty of other brands provide the same fit and comfort. But Lulu makes your butt look AMAZING.

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS