Jonathan Taylor Thomas


I was obsessed.  Some girls loved Keegan or Sawa or Dicaprio.  I loved JTT.

I even wrote him a letter.  He sent me one of those automated post cards several months later which I carefully preserved it in a plastic baggy. For. Two. Years.   

I just wanted to drop you a note and let my fellow JTT lovers know he resurfaced on Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing. 




The Good Ol' Days. 







Happy Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm goodness! I was SO obsessed with JTT when I was little as well! I had posters of him EVERYWHERE in my room and totally knew him and I were going to marry one day! LOL

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a Keegan girl :)
    Glad to hear JTT is back to work on television!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. :) I had some strange aversion to him but my middle school BBF, Rachel, looooveed him. Devon Sawa was pretty cute too.

      Delete
  3. My initals are KTT, I wanted nothing more then my mom to change my name to something with a J instead of a K, and I totally remember that milk poster - Yea, total loser right here! LOL just wish I thought of that post card idea haha

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS