Dating Disasters

button
 
First, hi! If you are new, I’m glad you are stopping by.  I was one of Allie’s first followers and she was even kind enough to let me guest post once.

Let me start by saying, I have been dating for ten years.  Yes, little chickens, I’ve been privy to the good, the bad, the ugly and the funky.

Stephanie’s Top Five Dating Disasters.

1.    He wants to make this official asap. He is also seeing a doctor and she makes 300k-a-year and he doesn’t want to give up 300k-a-year unless he is sure.  

 

2.    He tells you he has a roommate and then finally comes clean his roommate is Jessica, his girlfriend of three years.  You’re pretty sure she cyber-stalks you.

 

3.    He tells you he has to “take his medicine” and then lights a joint.

 

4.    His roommate is watching porn in the living room when you stop by his house to let his dog out.  He wants to stay for a drink.

 

5.    He asks you your age, 27, then says he wants to have kids before 32 because that is when your eggs start dying.  

Dating is hard. And if you’ve ever been dumped you know that there is a break-up out there that almost kills you. And if accidently run into him you might drink so much tequila you spend the night wearing a hat with felt boobs attached to it.  No picture will be provided.  You will have to use your imagination.

Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know whether to let me jaw drop or just laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I've had an experience like number 4, but it was in college and in a dorm room, so I didn't have much higher expectations :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you stopped by! I love your blog. I thought I was the only one who used the word "beautimous." Your newest follower! :)

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes - those are book-worthy date disasters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious. I would really love to hear more detailed accounts of these situations! How did you break them off, how did these conversations arise, how do you know the girlfriend was cyber stalking you? So far, some of these take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope that doctor didn't marry the first guy - IF she even exists. I wonder if he made that up to intimidate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the entire list that one was the hardest to hear. I’m in Marketing and that means 13 year old girls babysitting make more money than I do. I think he said it more out of insecurity than anything …what was crazy is he is a pretty successful attorney. Oddly, we ended up breaking up over a cat and not the drunken statement above.

      Delete
  6. HAHA! Those are some goooooooood ones! Thanks for linking up lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting. Very fun link-up idea! :)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS