Blogs I Love


I followed blogs long before I created one.  Catching-up on blogs over coffee is a Sunday ritual and helps keep me sane. I thought I’d share some of the blogs I never miss and others that make the blogosphere a little more fun.

I Never Miss:

College Prepster. Ambitious little Carly blogs about her first job in NYC, organization, life and all things preppy.  It’s an honest peek into her life and watching her grow-up has been fun.

The Pink Peonies and Ivory Lane.  Sister Fashion Bloggers.  I’m sort of obsessed with their Instagram.  Beautiful women with beautiful families who take trips to Hawaii, New York, and Paris. And they still manage the time to blog about fashion, food and fitness.

Pink Lou Lou.  Super cute, fun and feminine.  My favorite posts are her organization posts and her fun office décor.  She recently bought and renovated a house; her closet and décor posts are have been fun reads.  

The Southern Wife.  She was one of the first blogs I followed religiously.  She posts a lot about food and clothes and running.  She’s a talented writer which makes her blog a fun read.

Peanut Butter Runner.  She posts food.  Wonderful, healthy, food.  She dresses up oatmeal with peanut butter, fruit and sunflower seeds.  If you can make oatmeal interesting you are a star.



Other Notable Mentions
I Wore Yoga Pants to Work

A Bigger Closet
Hello! Happiness
See Meggie Run

Modern Jane
Musings of a Twenty Something



Speaking of Christin she is having a fun little “Things You Don’t Know About Me”  Link-up tomorrow.  What a great way to get to know your readers better.

So here it goes….

1.       I secretly want to be a screen writer, FBI profiler, dermatologist, actress, Olympic archer or an anchor on CNN.

2.       Cooking is only relaxing for me if I choose what’s on TV.  Otherwise, I’m miserable.

3.       I’m the oldest of three but have secretly wished I had an identical twin my entire life

4.       I live like a gypsy.  I split my time between my house, my parent house and my boyfriend’s house.  I have three garage door openers on my car visor.  It’s insane.

5.       I turned orange as a baby.  It was a condition called, carotenosis .  My mom said I would only eat carrots and squash; so that’s what she fed me.

 

Thank Christin!


Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I love the gypsy comment. I was this way before we got married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, seeing my blog up there alongside The Southern Wife, Hello! Happiness, Pink Lou Lou, and I Wore Yoga Pants To Work makes me feel really awesome. :) I'll have to check out some of the others because apparently we have some of the same must-read blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome. :) I never miss your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. When I was younger I wanted to be a dermatologist too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. :) What is it about wanting to cure the world of acne that seems to fulfilling?

      Delete
  4. I'll take a notable mention behind these beautiful ladies!! Thank you so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Well deserved. You have an incredible blog and you are a wonderful writer! :)

      Delete
  5. Found you from Christin's link and I think you found me too! Kinda funny about the carotenosis...I've been on a juicing spree recently and carrots are a main base for most of the juices. I just realized today that my skin has begun to look a little more "tan." Maybe it's time to try a new base!?! So glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to meet you! Yes, I did find your blog today and happy I did. Who would have thought orange food could be so tricky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have three garage door openers in your car. I feel the same way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS