First, I’d like to thanks A. Liz Adventures for her introducing me to St. Germain and Prosecco. It’s funny because Maxie introduced me to St. Germain a few months ago and after reading about it on April's blog I had to make it for The Favorites.
Oh, yum!
Side note: St. Germaine is a sweet liquor made with Elderberry flowers.
However, Amanda’s Caipirinha was the surprise hit of the weekend. It’s made with a sugar cane rum, which she picked up in Brazil last week. It is AMAZING.
Also, I was finally able to copy Emily Thorn from Revenge’s Chambray shirt w white jeans look. I finally broke down and bought it after internally struggling with whether or not it is just a "jean shirt" or something I could wear year round.
I really like how J.Crew styled the shirt with colorful shorts for summer.
Sunday, Amanda made pasta w roasted tomatoes and capers. We agreed it is a nice dish but not something we would make again.
Happy Monday! :)






Stephanie, I'm so glad that you loved that cocktail! Isn't it so tasty? I'm a huge caipirinha fan too :)
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing more fun than a girls' night with good cocktails. Just FYI - this past weekend I made a cocktail with St. Germain, sparkling water, and sliced strawberries that was awesome, too!
I will read whatever you write as well. Seriously, visit me! I miss you!
ReplyDelete