Summer! Today was the
first day that really felt like summer to me and it felt really, really good. Long walks, great food and good friends are
all I really need to decompress. Between
work, family and personal and professional goals I’m tired at the end of the
week!
One of my favorite JMI’ers asked me to lunch today and I was
thrilled beyond belief when she said, “yes” to my suggestion of downtown
Zionsville’s Serenity café. Downtown
Zionsville looks like it came straight out of a movie set. It’s charming, quaint and walking distance
from work which makes it perfect for the lunch hour.
![]() |
| I had the club which was delicious. |
I’m one of those people who find happiness in food. :)
The Favorites and I have been talking about a movie night for
weeks so we went with semi-homemade veggie pizza and Lemon water. Both were amazing.
After dinner we took a 45 minute walk and while the air was
humid I was just happy to be able to relax and enjoy Tabitha’s company.
.
We rented This Means War. Hilarious.
Popcorn + Prosessco =
Happy Girl.
Side note: Is anyone
elses fridge looking like this? I cannot
get enough of these drinks. They’ve been
instrumental in helping me cut down on coffee!
Happy Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment