A quick heads up, I’m not sure OOTD posts are going to be a
regular occurrence or not – Frankly, I feel like my working wardrobe needs a
little TLC and I don’t want to disappoint.
I have a massive
closet overall planned this weekend. I still need to put away winter clothes and
fill any gaps for summer! :)
I work in sports
marketing so my office is business casual.
Today I picked a blouse that I wore for my corporate photo shoot a few
months ago. Only instead of grey slacks
and a mustard skinny belt, I wore dark jeans and flats.
In other news, My roommate introduced me to the genius of rotisserie chicken
last week. We had Chicken Tostadas. This is my second favorite dish Amanda makes –
I’m a HUGE fan of her Crispy Honey Chicken that she is making
tonight! I will definitely post pictures
and recipe tomorrow.
So excited to watch Scandal that I can't hardly stand it!
Happy Thursday!




No comments:
Post a Comment