May in Indianapolis is CRAZY!
I work in Marketing Communications across NASCAR, IndyCar and F1 for those of you just starting to follow along! As you can guess work has been insane as the teams prepare for the Indy500!
I was super lucky to score tickets and passes for Pole day and was able to actually enjoy the race from a guest perspective! So blessed to be able to share the experience with my little sister, Stacy! :)
![]() |
| Welcome Race Fans! |
![]() |
| OMG, Belly shirt! I had no idea but it was just so dang HOT outside! |
Also, I recently re-read one of my favorite
articles by Paige Williams. If you need a little inspiration I would read this and remember that harder your work, the more doors open.
Paige is 80 pounds overweight, divorced, out of work, and deeply in debt. She needs a physical and spiritual overhaul and she’s using Bikram hot-yoga to help undo years of damage.
Happy Friday!
Paige is 80 pounds overweight, divorced, out of work, and deeply in debt. She needs a physical and spiritual overhaul and she’s using Bikram hot-yoga to help undo years of damage.
![]() |
| "I need physical and spiritual transformation, from the mental to the muscular to the molecular" |
I love a good life make-over story. How many of us haven’t taken a time out to re-evaluate money, relationships, fitness or work?
![]() |
" I need to stop treating my body like a landfill. I need stability, which I haven't seen in so long, I've forgotten how it feels. I need a reset button." |
Indy has a Hot Yoga studio close to home, they also have an
introductory two weeks of classes for $29 so after my Krav Maga classes are up
I’m going to dedicate myself to nightly yoga – Just for two weeks so let’s hope
I can man up and do it.
I’m going to try:
- Heated Flow Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Hot Power Yoga
I"m actually really excited!
A Few Excerpts:
- I'm not a renovation; I'm a teardown. And I'm hoping Bikram is my bulldozer
- Stress + sugar + carbohydrate overload – exercise + insomnia – adequate water + self-loathing – romantic intimacy + regret = meltdown.
- Now, every day, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror with kind eyes and with thankfulness and patience. Just allow yourself to do that."
Happy Friday!






No comments:
Post a Comment