Krav Maga
is on my 28 while 28 list and a fellow JMI’er is going with me so I have a sparring
buddy!
Even Maria Menounos does it! I love her. Have you read her book?

Also, Pure Barre has finally made its way to Indy! My Lululemon fantasies are coming true. They offer your first class free to my goal
is to try it out early next week.
I’ve been super disciplined with my workouts but my goal of
actually running outside has missed the mark.
I don’t know exactly what my hang-up is but when it comes down between
the treadmill and the pavement I’ve been choosing the treadmill 90% of the
time.
The only exception has been my 60-90 minutes walks with The
Favorites. There is a beautiful neighborhood
next door and we use the time to catch-up and lust after the perfectly manicured
yards and million dollar homes.
Also, I had my first outdoor run with my volunteer trainer
last week. She is such a treat and super
encouraging. She gave me a lot of
wonderful advice but the two points that stuck out were:
1.
Teach yourself to breath
2.
And cute outfits help you run better. :)
So I stopped by Lululemon to gather a little inspiration and
fell in love with these two pieces. I
hit my clothing budget this month so they will need to wait but wanting is half
the fun of buying in my eyes.
Side Note: Grey leggings are frighting. They show everything! Never again.
Also, it’s a good segue to my next topic of Brigham Yoga. More in a bit!
Quick OOTD
Quick OOTD






No comments:
Post a Comment