The Occasional Sunday!

I’m happy to say I made a new friend – a happy Londoner- who told me Americans need to relax a little bit. Her best advice? Walk to clear your head and have fun with your co-workers! Plus, Mac and LuluLemon are Canadian companies. :)


Well, I took her advice and spent today with Tabitha. I picked up two coffees and met her for church. We listened to a wonderful sermon on the power of words and how they can wound if you’re not careful. My take-a-way was talk less and listen more. Not a bad lesson for a Sunday.

Next, we stopped at Café Patachou for their wonderful Croissant French Toast. Oh yum!

And I was finally able to try LuLuLemon! This was merely a reconnaissance trip - I just wanted to check sizes and fit. I was really impressed with how friendly the staff was and happy with their range of options. They also have free Saturday Yoga classes too! Tab and I are going to try it out next week.

Sorry for the awkward self-portraits! I think I should smile or something?


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS