I’m writing this from what I consider my death bed as I reached my physical breaking point this weekend. My family is working to renovate a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house that has fixer-upper written all over it, along with “Sara was here” on just about every wall in bright pink crayon. It’s a good thing I’m obsessed with Magic Erasers.
I’ll do a full post in the next few weeks as we finish construction and I have official “before & after” photos.
A quick sneak peak.
My brother and me on my first official day of construction.
My first task was to remove the shelves in the pantry. P.S I had no idea my pants were so baggy in the back! I’m so embarrassed!
In the end it didn’t matter because it was 100 degrees in that pantry and I was a hot, over-heated mess anyway. :)
Before
During
Vola! Now I just have to clean, paint and reassemble this mofo.
It took a few days to get photos from Amanda's mobile but I wanted to share a little after work fun!
Ben and Maxie met us at a wine bar on the North side for some really amazing food. I'm very lucky to have such amazing friends with absolutely hilarious boyfriends/ fiances. It makes life just that much more fun.
I had the ahi tuna and citrus rice. It was delicious.
I look like a peanut! I’m actually normal human size in person.
Amanda's boyfriend James. Sorry so blurry! I need to track down another photo.
Happy Thursday!








No comments:
Post a Comment