There Really is Nothing Better

I had a big ‘ol long weekend in front of me that included and oil change, tire rotations, and demon-pug sitting. So it was perfect I was able to spend Friday with The Favorites at Houlie’s drinking long islands.





For those of you unfamilar with the $4 liter long islands please see below.  I actually hate the taste of alcohol but these taste a little like candy flavored lemonaide - which I love.


They also have mac n cheese with bacon and sour cream.  It was a good thing we saw a movie aftewards because I could barly keep my eyes open.  The drive home would have been miserable.


This is what causes a food coma.

1. Mac n Cheese w Bacon

2. Ahi Tuna

3. Second melon flavored long island




There really is nothing better than a Friday that ends with great friends, good conversation and a pretty drink.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS