A New Lululemon Low

My obsession with Lululemon reached an all-time creepiness level when I fell out my chair doing a double take of Sarah Jessica Parkers’ new film, I Don’t Know How She Does It.



 


I spy Lululemon!


I immediately went to Google furiously trying every combination of “Lululemon,” “Busy Phillips” and “I Don’t Know How She Does It” I could come up with.


The Verdict?



I was right! Busy Phillips is wearing Lululemon and I am in fact creepy. I don’t own a single thing and yet am complexly obsessed with these Yoga clothes that I CANNOT SPLURGE ON as I have student loans that needs paying off.

Pics of Busy on set.




I stopped by Lululemon on my way home from work to try on my jacket again and I found it in a color I love even more. I can’t find it online so I’m seriously considering buying it before it disappears from shelves all together. It like wearing a blanket.







Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS