Fall Favorites

There is a lot of fun on the agenda the next two weekends and I’m very excited to spend a significant time with family and friends!

1. Start work on my new house. More to come on this later!
2. The Indiana State Fair
3. A trip to IMA
4. Free Lulu Lemon Yoga class

AND…

I’m developing my Fall reading list with the help of goodreads.com! I love Fall and can’t wait for my favorite Fall foods to come back into my life!


Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes


I will OD on anything that smells like comfort food. And double happiness when I use my Williams Sonoma Slow Cooker recipes.


Mac n Cheese. Okay I eat this throughout the year but it tastes extra good when I make it in my slow cooker.




Pioneer Woman’s Country Fried Chicken

 
Butternut Squash Risotto with Rosemary and Blue Cheese

 

And I almost forgot my mini-obsession with Carmel apples.



Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS