Life Updates: Havenly Dining Room, Barbie’s Instagram and boy mom clothes.

Life has gotten really, really good. The baby is sleeping through the night, I have a few side projects and a routine that includes a work out, shower and a clean house. Things at home are starting to feel normal again and I find myself getting more and more excited to start the day. 

Being a SAHM is just like any job: you get what you put into it. I can watch Netflix all day or I can manage my home, play with Graham and focus my time time towards making life incredibly special for my family.  On that note, I have a few fun updates:

Havenly, round two. 

I’m using Havenly to decorate the dining room/entryway /reading nook area. My home has an open floor plan and the other half is currently an afterthought with mismatched furniture and I can't stand looking at it anymore. 

I updated my Pinterest board and sent in a few inspiration photos:

Photo Credit: Waiting on Martha

Photo credit: Home Bunch

Photo credit: Luxe Interiors + Design Magazine
It takes one week to provide concepts! So this is probably going to be the longest week of my life.

A little marketing side work. 

In the past, I’ve worked with the Alzheimer's Foundation, Whetstone & Associates and 1816 inc. (my husband’s company) on websites and small marketing projects, but the past few weeks, I’ve been working with my brother to launch Best Pool and Spa!

Postcard Concepts

I'm using Designer Blogs for logo creation and will start managing his Facebook page next week. It's a lot of work, but I'm enjoying helping him and watching his business grow! 

Barbie has an Instagram.

I love Barbie.  When I was little I loved dressing her up, taking her places and decorating her house! I was floored when I stumbled across her Instagram and her life is just as fabulous as it was when I was twelve!  




Boy Mom Clothes

I was 100% sure I was 100% having a girl. So imagine my surprise when I found out that Graham was a little boy! Tyler and I are stopping at one so as much as I'd love to wear "mommy and me" outfits, I'm stocking up on Boy Mom clothes. Think dinosaur t-shirts, Captain American pajamas and baseball caps. It might sound odd, but whats life without whimsy. :)

The best shots I could find of my Snoopy and baseball shirt!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS