Hair Balls and Dust Bunnies are my Spirt Animals.

I LOVE TO CLEAN and the only thing I love more than cleaning is watching others clean on YouTube while I clean. I'm so excited to share the next few videos with you I can hardly stand it.

Let's watch on repeat together - shall we?

How Jenn Does It. Jenn is a fit and friendly SAHM who loves her boys and her home. I watch her videos at night when I'm cleaning my kitchen.



At Home with Nikki. Nikki has a refrigerator organization system that will make you weak in the knees. Caution: this video may lead to some very expensive basket buying.



Blair Fowler developed a nice little cleaning schedule. I actually adapted quite a few of her tips into my day to day. I hope you enjoy her tips and tricks as much as I do!



Jenn and Nikki are both incredibly inspiring women. I love that they take pride in their homes and families. In my eyes, taking care of our homes is just one way to show God how thankful we are for what we've been given. These ladies take homemaking to the next level.

I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I do!

 Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS