Pajama Sets and Havenly Mood Board



Bath, book, bed is my standard routine. I typically fall asleep in yoga pants and a t-shirt, but lately I’ve been daydreaming about adding feminine little pajama sets to my nighttime wind down. With Memorial Day sales everywhere I bit the bullet and ordered a few pair. I hope they are as soft and comfortable as I imagine.

I pulled together a Pinterest Board if you are interested.

Factory Printed Tank Sleep Set. $29.50.

Factory Striped Tank Pajama Set. $29.50.

Target. $16.99.


Graham goes to bed at 7 and I go to bed at 10, which gives me three glorious hours to read, take a bath and watch TV. I can't be the only new mom who daydreams about a good book and a cup of chamomile tea.

Source: J'Adore
My Havenly mood board was spot on. I love the textures and patterns. I am looking forward to the final product. I did purchase the West Elm Arc Pedastal table when it was on sale for Memorial day. We are turning the awkward corner in my living room into a reading nook.



I should have more to show next week! I plan on buying the rug today or tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS