Yep, you all are probably about as shocked as me. Tyler and I are now a cohabiting couple.The months of living like a gypsy are over.
My roommate is renting my house until December and then I will decide what to do with it when the time comes. I never could have guessed I would meet the love of my life two weeks after closing on my house.
I am really happy to have just one place to call home. It’s such a treat to come home to Tyler and the dogs every day.
We decided to do a little Guest Room update with some of my things. His parents will be in town tomorrow and we wanted them to have a comfortable place to sleep and also for the house to feel more like “our” home.
Happy Thursday!
Now that's my kinda man ... one that uses a level to hang pictures. You go Tyler.
ReplyDeleteLisa Webber
I was wondering where you'd been! Love what you did with the room and congratulations on the move! We were supposed to get an apartment together this year but an opportunity arose where we would be in a house instead so we're working on that right now! I just want to decorate. And of course, coming home to handsome men ain't too shabby either.
ReplyDeleteI know -- bad blogger. A house is a lot of work but totally worth it. Handsome men are the best. You've had a lot of changes the last few months -- its been awesome to watch.
Delete