Summer Reading List

For me summer starts with the Indy 500 in May.  Tyler and I had a blast at the race and thanks to a client of his we had really great seats.



I read and LOVED Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series and am so excited for the movie to come out in August.




Now that my young adult fiction craving has been satisfied I’m ready to move on to some more grown-up summer reads.  And I can’t find a darn thing.

I’m thinking maybe re-reading Pride and Prejudice or Dan Brown’s new book but I’m at a total loss. 


Please help!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I tried reading City of Bones but got kind of bored with it! Same thing happened with Beautiful Creatures. I usually die for these kinds of books so I don't know what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That is so surprising- I had the best time reading it and could not out it down. Maybe once you see the movie? I need to take a break from the young adult stuff and branch out but it's so hard. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I got your comment (via email) but couldn't respond because you haven't set up your email address to your account so it just says "no reply blogger." If you need a tutorial, this is a step by step that should help: http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html.

    Houston's pretty big so we're going to the other side of town (fairly nice area) to hang by a hotel pool all day, have a little date night and stay the night at the hotel. Just to "get away" kind of. I saw the groupon and since we're not doing any real vacation this year, figured why not!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS