Finances! And, “What’s Next!”


I’ve using Dave Ramsey’s Debt Snowball Plan for about 4 years now.   Have a 100% stuck to it?  Nope, but I have paid off my credit card, my baby student loan and now my car – two years and two months early.  

Big Mama is next.  This student loan is killer but I've rolled my car payment dollars into the monthly payment and that should help build some quick momentum. 

I've been daydreaming a lot about, “what’s next!”  Next house, next savings goal and my next splurge purchase.

Next House


Next Savings Goal: A trip to Hawaii 




Next Splurge Purchase: Tiffany Sunglasses


I’d be curious to know what others are keeping on their wish list! 


Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Dave Ramsey. I just bought a car not too long ago so I'll have to look more into what I can do to get that paid off quicker! Next savings goal: Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo, anywhere with white sand and clear water really. Next splurge: next Coach purse or a pair of designer jeans. I've never actually pulled the trigger on really nice jeans but I've always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS