A Quick Weekend Update

Summer weekends seem to be where the fun is at.  Tyler and I have been spending a lot of time getting the house in order and doing a lot of cleaning, painting, and mulching.   That being said, we were both sort of burnt out on DIY projects and really just wanted to relax this weekend. 

So we....went to a late showing of World War Z in 3D and had a blast.  I've always been a bit of a zombie nut and liked chasing Tyler and the dogs around pretending to be a zombie.  Tyler didn't think it was as funny as I did. :( 



Also, I've been running after work and in the mornings the past few weeks.  I've been inspired by a lot of fellow bloggers and wanted to give running another try.  I'll try and post a few pics later this week. 

My First and ONLY 5K
I really liked this info-graphic I found on Pinterest: 



Happy Monday! 


2 comments:

  1. How was the movie? It's on the (very long) list of movies to see this summer. I absolutely love working out before work in the mornings, it really gives me a great jump start on my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay. I really like zombies so I liked it regardless of the plot holes, the lackluster character development and random non-zombie killings....wait for video. I hope you see City of Bones when it comes out in August! Maybe you'll like the movie better than the book. :)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS