The Every Girl

This blog is genius.  It’s pretty, charming and useful (you read that right).  My favorite part of the site are these handy little manuals which basically spell out how to make life a little easier. 

I downloaded the Weekly Meal Plan and just like it said I spent less that $50 dollars on groceries and was able to make some very cute meals.



This Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Peanut Sesame Noodles was my favorite.  The noodles tasted amazing and I even ate the leftovers cold for breakfast. 

 
 
Plus, anything that can make my grocery bag look this healthy is a bonus:
Living lettuce, carrots, red pepper and peanut butter!

Enjoy!  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out this website and it looks amazing! Thanks for the suggestion! (and sorry I'm not sorry for blowing up your comments. I found you through the Friday Confessions link up, and am loving your posts!)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS