Catching Fire


The Hunger Games: Catching Fire was my favorite book in the series and now that filming is underway I am ten kinds of excited.
 
 
Is this not exactly how you pictured it?
 
 
I'm going to openly admit I was not crazy about the casting of Finnick. That was until I saw this photo:
 
 
Um, wow.

I'm also thrilled that Philip Seymour Hoffman and Jena Malone were cast as Plutarch and Johanna.  I've loved Jena Malone since she starred in Life As A House which is one of my favorite movies.

I should also fess up to my Jennifer Lawrence girl crush.  She had me at cake balls.

Jennifer Lawrence pumping gas while her Dad flips off the paparazzi. Hysterical.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know when it comes out??? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pictured Finnick as way, way older so I was creeped out by the casting...is that just me?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS