The Office!




First, Hi, I’m Stephanie! If you are new I’m glad you are stopping by!
I work in Motorsports. Which means I’m surrounded by cars and die-casts and Kasey Kahne Bobble heads.




Hi, Kasey! It’s impossible for me to choose a favorite driver but he’s at the top of the list.


My office went to an open floor plan last year and I went to living in a cube to spending my days out in the open. The only pitfall? My secret drawer – you know the one, the one that’s always a hot mess well it went away.



Damn, that drawer is scary!

I had to majorly step up my game and here it was I learned.

My coffee needs somewhere to go. I purchased these plates a few years ago and they work wonderfully as giant coffee coasters. They also sometimes hold keys, sunglasses, pens, rouge chap stick, gum or a cookie.


My current project folders all go in this silver bin – it looks sleek and it’s easy to grab.


Marketing materials are stored in magazine boxes—so when someone wants to see something I can easily grab it and matching black bins keep my snacks and extra hair bands all tidy.


Workout bag goes under my desk and fun reminder documents get a construction paper border and pinned to the back of my desk.




I would like to upgrade over the next few months. I love seejanework.com and I like the idea of my desk being a little more feminine. I’m actually really excited for this link-up so I can get a little inspiration!


I’ve read Honey We're Home for years and as I prepare for my own home it has become a major resource for me!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the plate idea! I feel like my drink ALWAYS gets in the way!! Don't worry, I have a drawer(s) like that too :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Allie! I'm a AM coffee addict so its needs to be close by but my desk space is so teeny that I need the extra room!

      Delete
  2. I thought I was the only one with a drawer like that! Thanks goodness. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS