Losing the Fluff

All In My Twenties

I love Kristen from All In My Twenties mainly because she’s super cute and I love her clothes, how she decorates, her dogs and the list goes on and on and on.

She is doing a health/ fitness link up and I thought it would be a great opportunity to share a few tips and tricks that have been working for me.

First, hi, I'm Stephanie!  If you are new I'm happy you are stopping bye!
Me and Amanda's BF James.
I love this pic. I had just started to notice a positive change
 in my body and was feeling fantastic.
Second, I target 5 workouts a week. I usually end up with three solid workouts and one crappy-ass, half-hearted attempt on a stationary bike.

So pathetic, I know.

I’ve been following Marie Claire’s 4 Weeks to a Better Body Routine for months now and I love it because it forces me to lift weights and I feel great afterwards.  I've also been bringing my gym bag to work to motivate me to go for post-work baby-runs.

Talk about motivaional, right?  Love her body. 

My sneaky gym bag.
When it comes to food/drink, I’m super obsessed with Lemon Water and iced Jasmine Tea right now.  I alternate in my double panned water bottle that I take everywhere.   And absolutely no soda!  Not even diet coke and not even a little bit!


I'm in Motorsports marketing, can you tell?
I drink Lemon water every morning!  It really helps get me going and jump starts my day. 


Also,  I cook for myself most nights -- which means lots of fresh veggies and lots of healthy snacks ie Pita and Hummus and Chicken and Veggie Spaghetti.


My favorite post-work snack. 
Veggies and Carbs, oh yum.
So my progress to date is as follows....I need to preface this picture with small disclosure. I’m the size of a peanut.


Little Mom + Little Dad = Little Stephanie

On the way to pilates a few weeks ago!


Regardless, I’m also in my late-twenties and things have begun to shift and I have absolute, immobile belief, if I work out regularly I will eventually have Jennifer Aniston's insane body and maybe some muscle tone. :)

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. YOu got it girlie!

    I'm in the same boat as you, petite and tiny but what I call skinny fat instead of skinny fit. I'm almost 30 and things change right at 25...it sucks!

    I just wanna tone up and lose some inches and maybe 3 lbs.

    GET IT GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by after seeing you on the link up! 5 days a week? I used to do 4x a week when I was really pushing it and now I only go 2 or 3 times a week. Perhaps I need to start packing a bag and go straight from work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you lady! you look amazing!!!

    I really need to jump on the working out bandwagon! Ive got the whole eating better thing down which is definitely making a diffrence but working out will help a tone too! Thanks for being a great inpirtaion! You look great!

    Thanks for linking up and for the sweet words about me!! You are too nice!!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, tell me about that water bottle! It looks too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work! I'm trying to drink more water too, I'm really loving lemon water right now!! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, you will look like jenn anderson in no time! You are so in the right mind frame, just keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the linky ;) Lemon water! I need to switch to that from diet coke! That damnable coke will be the death of me! I look forward to getting to know you better!! Good luck to us both:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute!! GO YOU for rocking those workouts! You totally inspire me and I'm ready to get my butt in gear!

    Looking forward to following your adventures!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha cute post! new follower over from the link up?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS