And if I'm being complety honest, I want to sit Jenna Lyons down and scream, "This is J-CREW!!! Not Saks and I don't undertand why your button downs and sweaters are coming in at $150.00?!" Am I the only one who laughs a little when they see a shirt at J.Crew for $198.00? P.S I love Jenna Lyons but in this economy and with everyone doing their best to make ends meet it would great if J.Crew maybe toned the $200 pricing down a bit.
Anyway...
Favorite Top
![]() |
| Liberty Perfect Shirt in floral, $150 |
![]() |
| Merino V-neck Sweater, $79.50 |
Favorite Overall
![]() |
| Tippi Sweater in Colorblock Stripe |
I wish all three were in my closet but I’m saving all my $$$ on the house.
Speaking of, I have a pretty solid plan for my guest bathroom. It’s painted Camel by Olympic and I’ve been a little obsessed with how it looks with blues…
| Camel in Satin |
| Camel |
Pretty, right?
I’m heading over to Target after work to check things out and have been super inspired by this photo.
Happy Thursday!







JCrew has ridiculously high prices! You can buy similar items at other stores all the time. Were they always this expensive?? I seem to remember that they used to be cheaper!
ReplyDeleteI always remember them being on the high-end of what I considered reasonable but I don't remember so many, "woah, nelly, $50 for a cami?" moments. :)
Delete