Nine Loves




1. My family. That one is easy.




2. My friends. Also, super easy.



3. My Job. No brainer.  

Me and Sam Hornish Jr. Jeff Gordon Charity event

Motorsports Marketing Minion


4. Food. I blog about it often.

Sneaky Cocktail


5. Jasmine Ice Tea


6. Coconut Oil. It’s wonderful for your hair and skin.


7. This Sweater.   J.Crew Boyfriend Sweater.



8. My pug niece


9. My Lululemon Obsession


Happy Thursday and THANK YOU Life. Love. Lauren for hosting!

8 comments:

  1. Well thank you for linking up! I love Luluemon! I just wish I could afford it. I am thinking about biting the bullet and buying the Ta Ta Tamer sports bra! haha! Love your loves list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to break down and buy some Lululemon! What is your job? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marketing Communications across IndyCar, NASCAR and F1. My dad loves it. :)

      Delete
  3. I have a serious lululemon obsession too... can't go in there without leaving being a whole lot poorer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky. When I leave the store I'm still poor and Lululemon-less. :(

      Delete
  4. great list! a jcrew sweater is always a great investment/love :)

    your job looks real neat!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your loves :) Your JCrew sweater looks amazing--I always forget to shop there, but I think it's calling my name for fall. Thank you so much for taking the time to link up--can't wait to read your answers next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best sweater Tiffany, It has a hole in the elbow - but it's still my favorite. I'll be on the lookout forJ.Crews fall line for another version for sure. Love your profile pic - it’s gorgeous.

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS