My Fantasy Gym Existence

A Mommas Desires And Pacifiers

(Le sigh) I wish I could be one of those women who wake up at 5:45 AM to get their bright-eyed, little Lululemon bodies to the gym; Sadly I-AM-NOT.

Exactly what would it take for me to get to the gym in the AM?




I kid, I kid!

But in all seriousness I would need the following:

1. An absolute, immobile belief, if I work-out regularly I will eventually have Jennifer Aniston's rockin' body.



2. Three complete Lululemon outfits.  Yes, I am still talking about Lululemon.



3. A pre-packed super cute outfit.



4.  AND an Upgraded Gym Bag


What do you think?  Enough to get me to the GYM in the AM?  Also,  this article by Meggie Dials was brilliant.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I love Lululemon. Why is it so expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the lululemon! Not loving the price tags though! That bag is too cute too!

    Thanks for linking up!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS