What's Been On My Mind. :)


1. Coffee in the AM.  The company coffee maker is my first stop after I hang-up my jacket in the morning.  Without my coffee I will undoubtedly respond to my boss with this e-mail, “Apologies for the delay in response but I was unable to drink my coffee this morning.”  

2. My future new Day Planner.  I’ve been a little obsessed with the Erin Condren planners.  I’ve been pushing myself with my workouts, new recipes and staying on target with my financial goals so I thought this would be a good way to track those things.

3. I Dream BIG.  Huge in fact.  It makes laying in bed at night a little more fun.  Making this blog more public has been one of those dreams.  Blogging has never been about followers for me but an outlet to connect with other bloggers and share inspiration and the truth is I really love it. 

4. I’ve dedicated next month’s disposable income to SAVINGS.  I usually suck-the-life out of my paychecks by paying down student loans or “My Old Bag Lady” retirement fund.  But I thought it would be nice to see my savings account get a quick bump.  I’m a big Dave Ramsey fan but this book by Suze Orman caught my attention.  



5. Strawberry Short Cake.  Yum!


Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS