Reading and Listening

Lana Del Rey.  I’m in the middle of a HUGE girl crush.   I’ve never heard anything like her and I could listen to her for hours.


Listen to: Born to Die, Blue Jeans and Off to the Races.  In that order. :)

I finished The Hunger Games Series.  Second books is my favorite. 

If you liked Hunger Games you will like Divergent and Insurgent.  Divergent was my favorite and was wonderful.  Insurgent is more a bridge to her next book which is still untitled.  It’s written by 23 year-old Veronica Roth.  She is very cool.  I know because I read her blog and she really is just fantastic.


I’m now reading One Day.  Amazing book.  I have not seen the movie but I can’t wait – I’m going to make a night of it – English food and lots of cocktails.

Next up?  I going to pick up the last two books of Fifty Shades of Grey. 

Dinner last night was AMAZING.  If there is a man in your life then you should make this.  It's delicious and it has bacon! Germelli with cauliflower, bacon and sage


So Good!
Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS