Talk About Fun


Let’s just say Monday was a total surprise.  I’m a big planner, I think it’s because I like having things to look forward to – it makes life more fun –so changes in my schedule usually aren’t my thing.

However, a last minute decision to go to Maxie & Ben’s new home for a cookout turned into such a fantastic evening that I’m re-thinking being such a stick in the mud.

I’ve known Maxie pre-Wedding Planner when she helped coordinate some of JMI’s events and her wicked story-story telling ability and event management experience make her a killer hostess.

Maxie opened with Sangria which she spiked with a little St. Germain. 

Yum!


Tabitha and me! 

Amanda and Jelly Beans :) 

The conversation was great, a lot of laughing and making new friends but I’d be lying if I said the food wasn’t my favorite part.



I was in charge of of the salad, so its a good thing Dole makes these: 




Ben and Maxie getting their grill on: 

A great couple.  I think the word is bashert.

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS