I Find Happiness in Food

I had a great week but I'm looking forward to a night out and a little pool time this weekend. 


I love food, I love to cook, I love to eat and I love to try out new recipes with friends. 


I try and eat something small after work if I'm going to go for a baby run or workout. 


Hummus, Pita and Cheese w Ice Tea
Yesterday I had a wonderful lunch in downtown Zionsville with Miranda.  She is the best and she even drove us in her convertible.  
Miranda! Love her long time. 
Serenity Cafe's Club 


Macaroons from Le Dolce Vita

Fun ride home in Miranda's Mustang Convertible!
Tabitha came over a few weeks ago and made this yummy pesto pasta dish.  It was so delicious.  I made the salad, again.  BUT I did make Martha Stewart's Favorite Vinaigrette.  

It was super easy and amazing.  
Penne w tomatoes and pesto.  And let's not forget the salad via me! :)

Spinach Salad w Tomatoes


Tabitha is also responsible for this sneaky after work bellini. :) 


Sneaky Bellini!


 A few other updates.  I've learned that if I bring my shoes, shorts and tank to work I'm more likely to get in a post-work baby run.  There may be hope for me yet.


Also, I got my hair cut.  So happy with the results.  The Aveda salon did a wonderful job! 




Does anyone else drink tea?  My mom gave me these wonderful floral tea cups for Christmas and it's made tea even more relaxing.  I love them! 


Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS