Three Mom Bod Meals You Can Eat Over And Over Again

I had to change so many things about my life after having Graham. It was hard to know where to start. I needed to be kind to my squishy post-baby body, I needed to eat lean proteins, healthy fats and leafy greens. I’d forgotten what it felt like to not be pregnant and how to eat for one and not two.

The first twelve weeks were a non-starter while I healed. I was tired, sweating uncontrollably and had a tiny baby that needed me around the clock. Those first weeks were magical though. My husband had off and we stayed up watching Christmas movies and eating delicious home cooked meals.

But then Tyler went back to work and one second I’m snuggled up with my baby drinking hot chocolate and the next I’m trying desperately try to fit in a snack and a shower.

Navigating parenthood was not easy.  I made a PowerPoint. Literally, the only way I could organize my thoughts. But if I could go back I would tell myself that the first 90 days don’t count, mom buns are hot and the Perfect365 app will clear up any under eye bags you have. So everybody just relax.


Eating meals on repeat is one area that can offer some sanity. Take out the guess work: what do I eat, what ingredients do I need, how fast can I get this into my body. The three meals listed below are quick, easy and you can prep ahead of time and quickly assemble and heat throughout the week. 


Sweet Potato Hash with an Egg






Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onion and Spinach Quesadilla




It really is amazing what the human body can do and how one little baby can change everything. 


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS