Havenly Update: The (semi) Finished Product!

I’ve taken the living room as far as I’m willing to take it at this point. I loved how it turned out and was thrilled with the process. It could still use a few accessories, but from what I hear, Graham will just tear down anything I put up the second he starts walking.

The Concept

The Final Rendering

The Actual Room

Couch is from Arhaus.

Pillow are from Target.


Prints are from Minted.



This was my first time using a designer and it was light years ahead of what I could ever have done myself. I’m getting to ready to write something incredibly stupid, but I just want to feel like a mermaid in my house. I’m outnumbered 3-1 by boys and want the room to feel feminine and a little glamorous – like a dang mermaid! I need to take a few better quality photos, but until then I hope these will do!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS