Havenly, Refrigerator Baskets and My Favorite One-Pot Skillet

First, thank you for reading and it was so great meeting a few new bloggers through Kelly’s link up on Friday. I noticed that my Havenly post received a lot of traffic, which is pretty sad, because the photos were not really up to par. So, I updated them today, so you can see a bit more of what I did and where I made a few of the purchases.

Second, I thought I’d show you a few little life happenings, such as:

My fun new fridge baskets! My husband is the sauce king and we have one million little jars that take up half the refrigerator. He was kind enough to consolidate and I spent and obscene amount of money on two tiny baskets at the Container Store this weekend. For the record you can get these cheaper just about anywhere on the planet, but I was tired and just bit the 17 dollar per basket bullet.



I’ve been whipping up these little one-pot skillet meals for lunches and holy cow they are amazing.

One onion, 5 Yukon potatoes, pre-cooked chicken meatballs and a handful of spinach. I seasoned with garlic and rosemary. 

Let me introduce you to my newest obsession, making my own Matcha tea.  I cannot for the life of me get it to foam, but I’m working on it! Tips welcome!


Also, I picked up these coasters at Anthropologie this weekend. I kind of regret not getting four, but they were ten dollars and between that and the refrigerator baskets I was feeling a bit-----stupid, so I dropped twenty on two instead of forty on four.



Thank you again for reading! Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS