What Havenly Concept Did We Choose?

Friendly reminder! Havenly is a unique interior design service that pairs you with a designer who virtually decorates your room. It's incredibly affordable at $199 per room.

Last week I took the visual quiz and quick questionnaire. The quiz broke down my design preferences i.e 25 percent contemporary, 15 percent eclectic, 10 percent glamorous and so on. Based on my results I was given the choice of three designers. I chose Lindsay Powell. I connected with her bio and loved her style.

Our initial phone consultation went wonderfully! She was incredibly professional and we really clicked. I talked about becoming a mom and wanting a space that was kid-friendly and incredibly comfortable. I explained that I am going to be out numbered 3-1 by boys and wanted the space to feel a bit feminine and super organized.

Five business days later I received my concepts:

Concept 1 

Concept 2 
My husband initially responded to Concept 1. He loved the more neutral color palette and the cleaner lines. I, however, responded to Concept 2 immediately. I loved the mix of mint, black and pinks with a neutral backdrop. My husband and I talked for 45 minutes about we what liked, disliked and we agreed with a few alterations that Concept 2 could be perfect for us.

I just hit send on my feedback and should receive a revised rendering, with furniture placement, in the next five business days! 

Thanks for reading! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS