My little living room oasis is in the process of an
upgrade. I can’t get into to much detail
yet, but there will be some changes (hopefully) announced pretty soon.
Currently, my living room is my husband’s furniture from his
bachelor days and a few Home Goods and Target finds.
I’m following the same process as my last home. I’m going to
find a really great inspiration photo and copy it. I don’t have an interior
design bone in my entire body and aside for a love of grey paint -I have no
real likes or dislikes.
I came across this beautiful living room on Houzz designed by Benjamin Dhong and feel in love.
I came across this beautiful living room on Houzz designed by Benjamin Dhong and feel in love.
Beautiful, right? I’d like to take this look and spice is up with a more
eclectic feel. I’ve narrowed down several pieces to get me started:
Side note: I'm going to update this page as I find new pieces or change my mind!
- Couch is Arhaus
- Coffee table is West Elm
- Accent chair is Target
Side note: I'm going to update this page as I find new pieces or change my mind!
On an unrelated note, my little belly bump is on full display. I’m told this is the “happy” belly and that soon enough, it will be giant and uncomfortable. So I am trying to enjoy this phase. I’m feeling baby kicks daily now and its been so much fun feeling him move around.
Happy Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment