Havenly update, a few new house pictures and life happenings!

The design process is complete! I will do a full review and stick it in one place on the blog once all the furniture is ordered and arraigned. I am thrilled with how well it turned out. It really does feel customized to my tastes; classic pieces and fun colors mixed with abstract prints and a bit of glamour.



The couch is scheduled to arrive mid-October. I’m working to get the other pieces ordered this week! I think I can find more economical versions of the pillows and rug, so those pieces will roll in closer to the end of November.

Laundry


Kitchen
Now that the move is complete, I’m switching back to baby mode. I’ve even made some progress on Baby Starkey’s gift registry. I’m guilty of letting prepping for baby take a back seat to the move and want to get back on track.

I’m not sure how, but I managed to talk my husband into two things: a French food festival and wearing matching shirts for the Avon-Brownsburg football game – two big rivals! I graduated from Avon and we live in Brownsburg, so this was a big deal!

My favorite convo of the night:
Husband’s friend: Why are you wearing an Avon shirt?
Husband: When you’re married to the pregnant homecoming queen you wear whatever shirt she gives you.

My husband was being such a good sport that I did not want to ruin the moment by trying immortalize it with a photo, so I’ll leave you all with a selfie of the pregnant homecoming queen.   


The festival was amazing! Lots of food, music and fun shops. We may even make it a regular event!


The worlds best crab cakes!

Iced chi tea - it was creamy and a bit spicy! Worth the heartburn.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS