I apologize for being so sketchy last week regarding the
reason for the living room upgrade. We were in the process of signing purchase
agreements and negotiating inspection finds and I did not want to jinx anything, but was too excited not to share!
That being said, all is signed and we are officially moving
into our new home (right down the street) next month.
The home is literally double our current living space – so
we are moving our living room set to the finished basement and starting
fresh upstairs. I had planned on designing the space myself, but Havenly.com popped up on my Pinterest feed and it was
like a dark cloud was lifted. Havenly is an online interior design firm that charges $199 to virtually decorate a room in your home. I strongly suggest you check it out!
I didn’t inherit the homemaker gene and was a bit overwhelmed with pulling the trigger on furniture selections and trying to stay on budget. I’m super excited to do a review and will keep you posted on the design process. Hopefully, things will be complete in the next few months. A few Havenly designs that sold me on their services:
I didn’t inherit the homemaker gene and was a bit overwhelmed with pulling the trigger on furniture selections and trying to stay on budget. I’m super excited to do a review and will keep you posted on the design process. Hopefully, things will be complete in the next few months. A few Havenly designs that sold me on their services:
Happy Thursday!



No comments:
Post a Comment