Please, please, if when you read this, notice the spacing is off on my mini-photo wall please keep it to yourself. It might be enough to make me cry at work.
This project took over 2.5 hours and two people. And because the prints ended up not being the same exact size and because the hooks on the back were all caddywhompus it took FOREVER to get them semi- aligned and that was only with mom-help.
Memba this photo?
This was my inspiration. I just loved the symmetry and how it really filled out the wall. Between the lamp and the plant I was a little obsessed with how it looked layered and eclectic all at the same time. Ob-sess-ed.
I was super excited to get them up and hanging.
| Before |
| After |
| My mom! :) |
Hello, new wall art! I love you and can’t wait to put a lamp in front of you to match my pinterest picture.
P.S. My couches arrive on Saturday so I can finally stop living in squalor and yes, that is a lawn chair – not comfortable and completely jank.
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Wednesday!

I love that! I have some wall space that needs some sprucing up, I may have to steal this idea.
ReplyDelete