I’ve wanted a grey bedroom FOREVER -- There are so many inspiring variations I had a hard time narrowing down a few inspiration photos to choose from.
Painting my bedroom furniture has been the biggest undertaking so far. The night stand in the corner is done and my dresser is currently underway in my garage.
| Progress |
| Progress |
The bed frame is next and I’m not looking forward to sleeping on a mattress for a few weeks…but I’ll get over it.
What to hang over the bed is my next challenge…I have a few beautiful prints I bought in the City Market in Charleston that would look great. One is currently in my bathroom and until I make a go/no go decision it’s staying put! :)
I love this idea:
I did get my hardware up yesterday in the bathroom and it made a HUGE improvement. It looks like a real bathroom again.
Bathroom Progress:
| Before |
| Progress |
This was my inspiration photo:
Happy Tuesday!





Love! I want that light fixture in the first pic!
ReplyDeleteMe too! It looks like a great DIY project, don't you think?
Delete