I’d be lying if I said the move hasn’t been incredibly hard and even defeating at certain points. A week later and I still feel like I’m living in squalor.
I keep telling myself to enjoy the process but it seems every room in my home is incomplete and until my couches arrive in three weeks, I’m sitting on lawn chairs.
This is hard.
I did make some progress on my bedroom and bathroom this weekend. The walls were originally a flat tan and are now a sleek shade of grey that looks great with my bedding and curtains. I’m painting my furniture and antique black which looks great with the grey walls.
Bedroom Before:
Bedroom After:
Bathroom Before:
Bathroom After:
My goal is to re-install all the hardware after work tonight and get a second coat of paint on my furniture. I'll keep you posted!
Happy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment