Havenly Update, A few Meals and Graham's Room.

Happy Monday! The weather has been unbearably hot and Graham and I have stayed inside to beat the heat. I did manage a few sweaty walks and a trip to the pool, but other than that we spent the weekend playing with bouncy balls, reading books and snuggling...inside.




Cooking has been one way to pass the time. We've been on a bit of a salad kick, but I have managed a few dinners worth sharing. 

Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry from Natasha's Kitchen

Chicken Parmasean 

Bacon Potato Skillet with Spinach

My final rendering came back from Havenly and I am over the mood with the results. I'm taking this house one room at a time. Next year, I'd like to redo our bedroom and move our current bedroom furniture into the guest room.  




I'm also working on rounding out Graham's nursery. I found a few inspiration photos on Pinterest. Imagine the below but reworked for a little boys room.  I like the playful art, wall decor and using toys as decoration.




I hope you all have a wonderful week. My heart is broken by the events in Orlando. I had hoped for a gentler more perfect world for my son. I'm going to hug Graham a little tighter this week.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS