Welcome, Graham Robert!

Hello, world! Graham Robert was born December 16, 2015 at 8 p.m. 

Two months into motherhood and there are no words to describe the experience and despite everyone’s best efforts no words that could prepare me for a newborn.

So much of our identity is our interests, hobbies and experiences. All three are baby for me right now and I’ve struggled to feel like a normal human being. I think most women can relate to the incredible highs and lows that come with being a new mom. 

That being said, my heart has grown three sizes and I am completely and totally in love.



A few things to know about Graham: He’s a grunter! He is the nosiest baby! He loves eating and snuggles. He loves to make bird noises with his dad and having his belly rubbed. He hates the hiccups and spitting up.




I’m excited for spring. Taking him on long stroller walks and swimming lessons. I plan on joining an organization called CityMoms and hopefully, making a few friends with babies the same age. I’ll try and post more later this week, but wanted to get a post up!





Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS